What others say...
“Mark was an exceptional photographer for my wedding and I highly recommend him! He was very flexible and willing to work around my busy schedule. We were able to take a trip out to the venue to create a game plan for the wedding day. You can tell that Mark genuinely loves what he does and wants to make the most of his time with you to create photos that will last a lifetime. I must say, in all the craziness that comes with ‘the day of’, Mark was able to bring it all together and take amazing pictures of our wedding party and families. I feel like he was able to capture the mood and excitement of the day with every picture he took. Not to mention, he got me to relax just enough and enjoy the process to get amazing bridal portraits out of me right before the ceremony. Who knew?! The most difficult part was selecting which pictures to include in my wedding book!” -- Amanda S.
My specialty is capturing your most precious day as it unfolds with directed images and photojournalist style of you, family and dear friends. To tell your story, with all of the energy, excitement, and love. The images are rich in color, gesture, and emotion as you share together the most important day of your lives. These memories are translated into a beautifully printed story book that you will cherish throughout your lives together. An heirloom of memories to share with your family for years to come.
Wedding Collection $2995
- Exclusive photographer for 8 hours.
- Bridal Portrait Session with five 7x10 prints on print paper from Hahnemühle, a 430 year old paper manufacturer, edited and printed in-house then mounted in high quality 11x14" mats, presented as a folio collection. Additional matted prints are $195 each.
- A beautifully hand crafted album 10"x10", 30 sides, with 50 images. Additional sides and images may be added. Ask about album cover options.
- Images selected in the album, bridal and engagement prints are included in high resolution digital JPG.
- A $1000 retainer and signed contract required to reserve the wedding date. The full balance is required 14 days before the wedding date.
2 hours of photography in beautiful surroundings. Edited digital files included.
4 hours of photography. Edited digital files included.
ALBUM 9x12 with 80 images
25 additional images
Parent Album ustom 8x8 album with 30 5x7 images
$375 session fee (applied to Folio Box Collection of your choice.)
We start with a consultation to coordinate your style and look. This is where the creativity begins. I put you on center stage and together we craft an inspired portrait that expresses who you are. It could be a simple window lit session, or an elaborate set design with a fascinating wardrobe. I will photograph you on location or in Parkhurst Studio. Multiple looks with wardrobe changes. It's got to be something that you love to wear and feel great wearing. Maybe a shopping trip to find that just right outfit. I'll sometimes photograph the experience as you shop. It's a very relaxed atmosphere and we just get to know one another. Sometimes we get a little crazy but it's always a fun time. Extensive high quality image enhancement and color balance professionally performed in-house. Digital images of purchased prints are included.
FOLIO BOX COLLECTIONS
Folio box collections are 7x10 prints in 11x14 mats, in a beautiful hand made folio box.
Prints are made by our in-house printer on special print paper from Hahnemühle, a 430 year old paper manufacturer. Meticulous editing is performed on each image before printing. Finished prints are then cured for 24 hours to make sure the print is stabilized before handling.
20 prints in folio box $2500
12 prints in folio box $1500
6 prints in folio box $1050
PERSONAL PR, ACTOR / ACTRESS
- For the individual who wants the highest quality professional look for social media, Linkedin, Facebook, web site. Sessions are shot in studio - on location add $150
- An image review and selection are done directly after each session.
- I interact with you during the shoot so you'll be able to see progress with image reviews and coaching during the session.
- 3 different looks are created - casual or business casual, and professional business.
- Professional retouching is performed in-house and printing is through BWC in Dallas, TX.
$500 1 to 5 persons, $50 per additional person
- This is for the corporate professional or business owner who wants a professional image for publicity.
- On location or studio. I will use a white or grey backdrop or create an environmental look incorporating your corporate environment.
- I do not use composite backgrounds. They are cheap and diminish the quality of your work.
- Review and selection of each headshot is performed after the session.
- Digital images are delivered and licensed for advertising use.
- Professional retouching and color balance.
On location or at Parkhurst Studio.
$695 - 4 wardrobe changes, 2 locations, 12 digital images
$450 - 2 wardrobe changes and 1 location, 6 digital images
- Up to 40 images to choose from.
- Portfolio albums available start at $295
- Each image is meticulously enhanced for the very best quality reproduction.
Per hour rate $180. Contact us for a quote and discounts.
- Corporate and private event coverage - banquets, parties, seminars, guest speakers, open house events.
- 15 years experience shooting in difficult conditions such as rain, low light, indoors and out. My techniques include natural as well as artificial light, and I use the most advanced and up to date professional equipment available to get the big moments that count.
- I will photograph your son or daughter exclusively at a sports event, party, graduation ceremony, or any other special moment, and capture memorable moments.
- 2 hour minimum
- Edited digital images of event
*All sales plus 8.25% tax. Services rates and fees posted here are subject to change without notice. A 50% retainer is required at time of contract.
All content including pricing and options listed on this page are subject to change without notice.
Inquire using the email form https://www.mchristopherholloway.com/contact/.